Spay and neuter surgeries are by appointment Mon-Sat
Our outpatient clinic makes it convenient and affordable to fix your dog, cat, or rabbit.
Your pet will receive the highest quality medical care.
Our prices are low because we specialize only in spaying and neutering.
Our minimally invasive surgeries are easier on your pet and recovery time is shorter.
|Dogs||Under 20 pounds||$95|
|Over 100 pounds||$226|
Our surgery price includes: presurgical exam, general anesthesia, antibiotic injection (if indicated) and an injection for pain. For dogs, 3 days of take-home pain medication is included.
- Dogs in heat $20-$40 (determined by Veterinarian)
- Additional surgery time for obese female dogs or prior c-section $40
- Cryptorchid (testicle not descended): $40-$80
- Umbilical hernia repair: $30
- Retained baby teeth: $12 each (What are these?)
- Dog rear dewclaw removal from: $40
- Cats/Small Dogs: $9
- Med Dogs: $11-$13
- Large Dogs: $16
A presurgical health screen is available for dogs and cats. It is recommended for pets over 7 years old or with prior medical problems. The cost is $100. The test needs to be done at least 3 days prior to your pet’s scheduled surgery.