Join the best Spay & Neuter Clinic in the country!!
PRO PET FIX Spay & Neuter Center is seeking a talented, full-time Spay/Neuter Surgeon to join our team of specialty trained veterinarians & technicians.
Since opening our privately-owned practice in 2011 we have safely fixed over 50,000 dogs, cats, & rabbits. Pro Pet Fix’s dedicated staff is committed to educating the public about the benefits of spaying & neutering and how best to care for their pets.
We are seeking an associate with an interest in growing the business and helping with operations. Partnership potential exists for a candidate with strong management and business acumen.
– Comprehensive, hands-on training program provided to ensure quality and consistency of our surgeries
– Pediatric surgeries, cryptorchids, pregnant animals, & feral cats are routine
– The veterinarian also performs pre-surgical examinations & rechecks
– Our surgeons spay & neuter 25-35 pets per day, typically from 8:30 AM-2 PM
– Excellent Benefits
– Excellent basic surgical skills & enthusiasm for surgery required
– Ability to obtain CA licensure
– Ability to obtain DEA licensure
Please Respond with Resume and Cover letter