We admit patients between 7-8:30am. They are discharged the same day in the afternoon.
Your pet will receive the highest quality medical care. Our prices are low because we are dedicated to spaying and neutering, not because we “cut corners” to save money.
|Dogs||Under 20 pounds||$83|
|Over 100 pounds||$206|
- Dogs in heat $20 (determined by Veterinarian)
- Additional surgery time for obese female dogs or prior c-section $40
- Cryptorchid (testicle not descended): $30-$80
- Hernia repair: $30-40
- Retained baby teeth: $10 each (What are these?)
- Dog rear dewclaw removal from: $40
- Cats/Small Dogs: $9
- Med Dogs: $11-$13
- Large Dogs: $16
A presurgical health screen is available for dogs and cats. It is recommended for pets over 7 years old or with prior medical problems. The cost is $100. The test needs to be done at least 3 days prior to your pet’s scheduled surgery.