After you have scheduled your appointment with us:
- Make sure your pet is current on vaccinations. Vaccinations can be given the day of surgery if desired.
- Do not feed your pet after 8pm the night before surgery. Water is ok.
The morning of surgery:
- Do not feed your cat or dog. Kittens, puppies (under 6 months), and rabbits do not need to be fasted.
- Dogs should be taken out to relieve themselves.
- Arrive between 7-8:30am. For your pet’s safety, we do not take late arrivals.
- Bring dogs on a leash.
- Cats should be in a carrier.
**If you have old newspapers to recycle, we can always use them!**